Here is a smooth and creamy pumpkin dessert, combination of pumpkin and custard.
This is a simple recipe.
Put milk on low heat, combine with sugar. Cool it down. Add eggs and mix it. To make it smooth, strain egg mixture.
Cook them at the oven with steam. Cool them down at the fridge.
For decoration, you can put whipped cream or caramel sauce, chocolate sauce.
Pumpkin Custard Pudding
130g Pumpkin puree
2 Egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. In a sauce pan, heat milk and cream with low heat and add sugar. Stir well till sugar begins to melt. Don't boil it. Transfer from heat and add pumpkin puree.
2. When it gets cool down, add egg and yolks, combine well.
3. Strain the egg mixture. Preheat oven at 160℃. prepare boiled water.
4. Pour the mixture into the cups. Cover each cups with tin foil. Place them on a square pan. Pour boiled water into the pan.
5. Bake them with steam at 160℃ for 40 - 50 minutes, until custard is set. You can confirm this by inserting the thin stick in the middle or shaking the custard cup and the custard will jiggle a little.
6. Transfer cups with care. Cool them down, then place them at the fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.