This is Chocolate version of the cube loaf.
Last time I made Custard cream cube.
On Christmas I got lots lots of chocolate as present. I wrapped these chocolate with the dough.
And decorated with chocolate as well.
Chocolate Cube (10 x 10 x 10cm)
200g Bread Flour
3g Instant dried yeast
10g Unsalted Butter
80g your favorite Chocolate (chopped)
Chocolate for decoration
1. In the mixer or bread machine, combine the dough ingredients without butter. Mix it 10 minute. Add butter and knead it another 10 minutes. It can be stretched a paper thin“windowpane.
Prepare tin. Apply oil on the tin and baking tray.
2. Transfer the dough to a covered container and ferment at warm room temperature. 1 hour later, fold the dough and proof it another 30 minutes till it becomes double size more.
3. Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly. Preshape it and let rest, covered, for 20 minutes.
4. Shape into final loaf. See the detail of how to shape on Custard Cube recipe.
Roll it over about 20 x 25cm with the rolling pin. Get the air out from the dough.
Place the chocolate onto the dough.
Fold over and seal it with your finger.
Fold over the another side and seal it. Seal it tightly with your finger !!
Roll the dough gently. Set it into the tin. The sealing side has to be bottom in the tin.
5. Cover the tin with oil sprayed baking tray. Place it into warm place with moisture for 40 - 60 minutes.Meanwhile preheat oven at 190℃. Spray water before bake it.
6. Bake it at 180℃ with steam for 10 minutes, 160℃ for 25 minutes.
7. Cool it down on the wire rack.
8. Decorate with melt chocolate.