Monday, November 7, 2011
I made Cinnamon Rolls for coffee time.
They are kinds of sweet pastry, even without icing sugar.
The dough is soft, and contains sugar and butter.
Apply cinnamon and sugar, butter mixture on the dough. And roll it!!
300g High grade flour
2 tea spoon of Cinnamon
1. Place flour, milk,water, yeast, sugar and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix for about 7 minutes. Add butter and mix for another 6minutes. The dough becomes very soft and extensible, elastic. It can be stretched a paper thin“windowpane” .
2. Transfer the dough to a covered container and ferment at warm room temperature (about 27℃) for 1.5 - 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make cinnamon filling. Combine filling ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour the dough onto the floured counter, then deflate it, knead it briefly. Divide it into 10 pieces, and make them rough balls. Set them 15 minutes with cover.
5. Roll the dough out 40cm x 30cm . Apply cinnamon filling on the dough. Make 2cm space on the top for sealing. Roll it over. Seal it tightly, then roll it and make it a cylinder.
6. Cut it off. Place them on the baking tray.
7. Place them at warm place (40℃) for 30 minutes. And preheat oven at 190℃.
8. Bake them at 180℃ for 15～20 minutes.
9. Cool them down on a wired rack.