Friday, November 19, 2010
Avocado Cheese Cake
Avocado...that s amazing a fruit!!!
So, it is a kind of fruit. Why not we cant make cake with Avocado!!
Avocado and Cream cheese, what a nice combination!
Green filling and Black bottom. Color is nice, too.
To make beautiful green cake, you need to choose a really nice Green avocado. Otherwise, it becomes yellow cake like my cake!!
Avocado Cheese Cake (18cm round cake)
150g Oreo cookies
(Leave 2 or 3 pieces for decoretion)
40g Butter (Melted)
250g Cream cheese(Softend)
50g Sour cream
1 Table spoon of Plain flour
1 Ripe Avocado
1 Table spoon of Lemon juice
Icing sugar for decoretion
1. Crush the oreo cookies(leave 2 or 3 pieces for decoretion) with a rolling pin. Combine cookies and melted butter. Press it into an oiled 18cm round cake tin. (I pressed with a glass) Place into fredge while preparing filling.
2. Preheat the oven at 180c.
Cream cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add Sour cream, mix until well combined.
3. Gradually add and mix egg into cream cheese mixture. mix until well combined.
4. Add plan flour as sifting, mix untill well combined.
6. Pour the filling into Oreo crust bottom.
7.Bake it at 170c for 40-50 minutes.
8. Cool it down.
9. Frost icing sugar. Break oreo cookies raughly, decorete onto the cake.