Cheese. So many different kinds of cheeses and flavors, the choices seem endless. Cheese can be made from cows, goats, sheep and even from water buffalo milk. Creating different textures and flavors to help enhance any bread recipe.
This recipe, cheese rolls, is simple taste.
These ones will be my breakfast this week!!
This shape looks scone or muffins.
Yes, I used muffin tin when I baked these rolls. you can make them round ball, oval shapes whatever you like!!
Cheese Rolls (make 10)
300g High grade flour
40g Wholemeal flour
Half teaspoon of Instant yeast
Half tea spoon of Salt
1 table spoon of Sugar
1 table spoon of Oil
200g of Water (lukewarm)
60g of Tasty Cheese (grated)
20g Tasty Cheese (grated)
2, In another large bowl, combine flours, salt, sugar and mixture of yeast and warter. Mix with your finger to roughly combine the ingredients.
3. Place the dough onto the floured counter, then knead it for 8 minutes. Then add oil, knead it another 5 minutes till it becomes smooth and elastic.
4.Spread the dough, put grated cheese on it, knead it briefly till cheese is just evenly incorporated into the dough.
5. Put the dough into a bowl with cover, place it warm place (35℃) till it becomes double size (about 1 hours).
6.Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly. Divide into 10 pieces. Shape them into raugh balls.
7.Set the dough with cover for 15 minutes.
8.Reshape them into final balls.
9. Place it into warm place with spray water, rise them for 30 minutes.
10.Meanwhile preheat the oven at 190℃.
11. Put the decorecion cheese onto the dough.
12. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180℃ or till color becomes golden.