The other day, I got small cube tins.
I wrapped custard cream with the dough. And I baked it with the cube tin.
I needed a lid to make it cube shape. I used baking tray as a lid.
This is chocolate version, here
Custard Cube (10 x 10 x 10cm loaf tin)
200g Bread flour
3g Instant dried yeast
10g Unsalted butter
100g Custard cream
Icing Sugar for decoration
1. In the mixer or bread machine, combine the dough ingredients without butter. Mix it 10 minute. Add butter and knead it another 10 minutes. It can be stretched a paper thin“windowpane.
Prepare tin. Apply oil on the tin and baking tray.
3. Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly. Preshape it and let rest, covered, for 20 minutes.
4. Shape into final loaf.
①Roll it over about 20 x 25cm with the rolling pin. Get the air out from the dough.
②Place the custard cream onto the dough.
③Fold over and seal it with your finger.
④Fold over the another side and seal it.
Seal it tightly with your finger !!
⑥Set it into the tin. 〇The sealing side has to be bottom in the tin.
5. Cover the tin with oil sprayed baking tray. Place it into warm place with moisture for 40 - 60 minutes.Meanwhile preheat oven at 190℃. Spray water before bake it.
6. Bake it at 180℃ with steam for 10 minutes, 160℃ for 25 minutes.
7. Cool it down on the wire rack.
It is placed at Yeastspotting.