I found the Brioche recipe with almond powder to make crumb moisture.
I arranged it that I used Peanuts Butter instead of Almond powder and less butter.
According to the recipe, they use half butter of flour.
On the process, the dough has to be placed at the fridge before shaping. You will need 2 days to make it.
The rich buttered dough like croissant, brioche, pastry...have to be chilled to handle it.
Brioches are traditional baked in fluted tins, but I don't have one. I shaped into small balls. And sprinkle crushed peanuts and sugar for decoration.
I used crunchy type of peanuts butter. If you like smooth type, you could get soft smooth texture.
Peanuts butter gives well brown color and nice nuts aroma.
I like them to have with spread of extra peanuts butter or unsalted butter. They could be nice for Sunday breakfast.
300g High grade flour
2g Instant dried Yeast
1 Egg yolk
75g Butter (unsalted, soften)
75g peanuts butter
1, In the mixer or bread machine, combine the flours and salt.In another bowl, combine milk, yeast, sugar, egg and egg yolk. Add liquid into flour's bowl. Mix it 10 minute till it becomes smooth and elastic. Add butter and peanuts butter, knead it for another 10 minutes till becomes more smooth and elastic. It can be stretched a paper thin“windowpane.
2. Transfer the dough to a covered container and ferment at warm room temperature. 1 hour later, fold the dough and proof it another 1 - 2 hours till it becomes double size.
3. Deflate the dough, and wrap it with plastic wrap. Place it at the fridge for 6 hours or set over night.
4. Pour the dough onto the floured counter, then deflate it, knead it briefly. Divide it into 10 pieces, and make them rough balls. Set them 15 minutes with cover.
5. Reshape them into final shape.
7. Brush egg wash and sprinkle peanuts and sugar. I made cross cuts with scissors before brush egg wash.
8. Bake them at 200℃ for 15 minutes till they become golden brown.
It is placed at Yeastspotting.