The bread is knead it with the tin of onion soup instead of water, topped with chopped onion and cheese. It sounds yummy!!
I knead the bread with the packet of vegetable soup same as original recipe. I don't need add sugar and salt, because the soup has already flavor.
I make the flat shape dough. Because I want enjoy having stuff on the top.
I add chopped onion and cheese, then top slices of tomato and mushroom, olive oil on top.
Tomato and mushroom onion soup Foccacia
Bread flour 500g
Vegetable soup or onion soup 325ml
Dried yeast 10g
Olive oil 40g , and more for the top
Salt and pepper
1. In the mixing bowl, combine all the dough ingredients. Knead it for 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
2. Transfer it into the sprayed bowl with cover. Proof it for about 1 hour until it becomes double size. Give it fold at first 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the topping vegetables.
4. Pour it on the floured counter gently. Stretch and press the dough baking tray size with your finger gently.
6. Put Onion and grated cheese on it.
Preheat the oven at 200℃.
8. Bake it at 200℃ for 8minutes, and 180℃ for 15 minutes.
9. Cool it down on the wire rack.
It is place at Yeastspotting.