3 Flours- White, Rye, Wholemeal 1;1;1
7 Grain - Whole grain wheat, Rye, Oat bran, Barley, Brown rice, Flax seed, Triticale
This is like rye bread, heavy taste. I put sourdough made from white flour to increase white flour percentage. It makes a bit lighter texture. Heard crust, chewy bread. Chewy - it makes tasty in your mouth.
Texture - crispy comes from 7 grain.
High fiber, more healthy than any other white bread.
Suit for sandwich with any cheese and hum, toast with molasses, butter... find your favorite!!
3 Flours & 7 Grain Loaf
100g White flour
100g Rye flour
100g Wholemeal flour
100g Sourdough made from white flour
Half Tea spoon of Instant yeast
1 Table spoon of Molasses
1 Tea spoon of Salt
1 Table spoon Oil
1. Mix white, rye, wholemeal flour,sourdough, yeast, salt, molasses, and water in a bowl with your finger till it becomes hard to mix.
2. Place it onto floured counter, then knead it for 10 minutes. Add oil, and knead it for another 5 minutes till it becomes smooth and elastic.
3. Put the dough into a bowl with cover, place it into warm place till it becomes 1.5 times size(about 2-3 hours).
Rye bread is hard to rise up, so it takes time. Depends on instant yeast and temperature.4. Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly. Shape it rough ball.
5. Set the dough with cover for 20 minutes.
6.Shape into final loaf, make it oval ball.
7. Place it into warm place with spray water, rise it for 1 hour.
8.Meanwhile preheat the oven at 250℃.
9. Score slant lines on the dough with sharp knife. Spray water and sprinkle flour on it.
10. Put the dough into the oven with steam for 10 minutes at 230℃. Then bake it at 200℃ for 20 minutes without steam.