That s my favorite savory recipe!! Put sour cream and caramel onion on bead, then bake it. Hot and really yummy.
I love stir fried onion. When I fry onion, smell sweet and savory. Onion taste nice. But fried onion become small amount. It was 2 large onion... after stir fry for 30 minutes, it become half amount!!
Put lots of onion! Onion has lots of benefits for your health.
Benefits of ONION
- Anti-coagulant Lower cholesterol and help prevent heart attacks.
- Blood pressure Help to lower blood pressure naturally. It also thins the blood, dissolve blood clots and clear the blood of unhealthy fats.
- Cholesterol Helps to correct thrombosis, lower the LDL cholesterol and prevents heart attacks.
- Diabetes Chromium in onion helps diabetics' cells respond appropriately to bringing down the insulin level and improve glucose tolerance.
That s good for home party and branch. Enjoy it !!
Sour cream & onion bread; make 2
sour cream filling
o 2 Large Onions (thinly sliced)
o 1 table spoon of cooking oil
o 150g Sour cream
o 1cube of chiｃken stock （powdered）
o salt & pepper
o 300g White flour
o 1 Table of spoon Sugar
o 1 Tea spoon of Salt
o 1 Tea spoon of Instant yeast
o 170cc Water (warm)
o 1 Table spoon of Olive oil
1. Place flour and sugar , salt, yeast in a bowl. Add water, and mix them with your finger. Then it becomes hard to stir, place the dough onto floured counter. Knead it for 10minutes, then add olive oil, Knead it for another 5 minutes till smooth and elastic.
2. Place the dough into a bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Than set aside warm place for 40 to 60 minutes, till it becomes double size.
3. Meanwhile, make sour cream filing. Stir fry onion with cooking oil and low heat.Stir it frequently, cook for 30 minutes. Make it brown gradually.
4. Put onion onto plate, cool it down.
5. Mix 3/4 of amount cooled onion and sour cream, then flavor with chicken stock and slat, pepper.
6. Pour the bough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly, and divide itto 2, shape it into rough ball.
7. Let the dough sit, covered, for 20 minutes.
8. Make it shape of a square by stretching it out from the center outwards. Use a rolling pin until the dough is about 6mm thick. Punch some wholes in the dough with a folk, to let the air escape while bred is in the oven.
9.Put the sour cream filling on the dough. Put 1/3 of left onion on the top.
10. Bake it by preheated 230℃ oven, for 15 minutes or till crust becomes brown.